[geometry-ml:05153] OIST workshop "Potential theory and random walks in metric spaces", May 30-June 2, 2023

Xiaodan Zhou XIAODAN.ZHOU @ OIST.JP
2023年 5月 15日 (月) 11:40:34 JST

Dear all,

This is Xiaodan Zhou from Analysis on metric spaces unit at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University.

We would like to share the information for online participation of OIST Workshop "Potential theory and random walks in metric spaces”, May 30-June 2, 2023 at OIST<https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/2023-workshop-potential-theory-and-random-walks-metric-spaces>. You can obtain a zoom link through the following registration page:
https://oist.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkdO-rrTwqG9BzHy42Rz8C4G6bUDRqW3fg#/registration

The schedule and talk information are available: https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/2023-workshop-schedule

Please feel free to forward the information to anyone who may be interested in. We look forward to your virtual participation in the workshop.

Best regards,
Xiaodan Zhou on behalf of all organizers
Analysis on Metric Spaces Unit
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp<mailto:xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp>