[geometry-ml:05069] Kavli IPMU -- MS seminar (Mar 7) -- Hyeonjun Park (KIAS)

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2023年 2月 28日 (火) 11:25:15 JST

皆様

カブリIPMUにおけるMS seminarのご案内をお送りします。

     Speaker: Hyeonjun Park (KIAS)
           Title: Donaldson-Thomas theory of Calabi-Yau 4-folds via derived
algebraic geometry
Date (JST): Tue, Mar 07, 2023, 13:30 - 15:00
        Place: Hybrid (Seminar Room A and ZOOM)

Abstract:In this talk, we revisit DT4 theory via the perspective of
derived algebraic geometry. Conceptually, the Borisov-Joyce/Oh-Thomas
virtual cycles for (-2)-shifted symplectic derived schemes are the
fundamental cycles of quasi-smooth Lagrangians. I will first introduce
a virtual pullback formula between these virtual cycles for Lagrangian
correspondences. I will then explain deformation invariance in terms
of the exactness of the symplectic forms. I will also explain
Kiem-Li's cosection localization via (-1)-shifted closed 1-forms and
their connection to DT4 theory through the twisted (-2)-shifted
cotangent bundles. Finally, I will explain how to construct
(-1)-shifted closed 1-forms by generalizing
Pantev-Toen-Vaquie-Vezzosi's integration map, which provides the
reduced virtual cycles for counting surfaces.

Zoom link
https://ipmu.zoom.us/j/98481264710

ID: 984 8126 4710
Passcode: 851620