[geometry-ml:04342] OIST Analysis on Metric Spaces Seminar this week

Xiaodan Zhou XIAODAN.ZHOU @ OIST.JP
2021年 6月 7日 (月) 08:43:03 JST

Dear all,

This is Xiaodan Zhou from Analysis on metric spaces unit at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University.

The next talk of our seminar is scheduled on this coming Wednesday, June 9th 3-4 pm (Note the time is different from previous talks).

Speaker : Hiroyuki Chihara, University of the Ryukyus

Title: Microlocal analysis of d-plane transform on the Euclidean space

Abstract:
The d-plane transform is defined by integrals of functions on the n-dimensional Euclidean space over all the d-dimensional planes. where 0<d<n. This maps functions on the Euclidean space to those on the affine Grassmannian G(d,n). This is said to be X-ray transform if d=1 and Radon transform if d=n-1. When n=2 the X-ray transform is thought to be measurements of CT scanners. In this talk we begin with the basic properties of the d-plane transform, and talk about concrete expression of the canonical relation of the d-plane transform and quantitative properties of the product of the image of the d-plane transforms. The latter one is related to the streaking artifact of CT image, and some generalization of recent results of Park-Choi-Seo (2017) and Palacios-Uhlmann-Wang (2018) for the X-ray transform on the plane.

You can obtain a zoom link through the following registration page:
https://oist.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAoc-GoqDgiGtQmeSUW0-CYkIIdPL5chIyR

More information of the seminar can be found here:
https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/2021-summer-analysis-metric-spaces-seminar-0

Please feel free to contact me if there are any questions.

Best regards,
Xiaodan Zhou

Analysis on Metric Spaces Unit
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp<mailto:xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp>

https://groups.oist.jp/aoms