[geometry-ml:04360] OIST Analysis on Metric Spaces Seminar this week

Xiaodan Zhou XIAODAN.ZHOU @ OIST.JP
2021年 6月 21日 (月) 07:56:53 JST

Dear all,

This is Xiaodan Zhou from Analysis on metric spaces unit at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University.

The next talk of our seminar is scheduled on this coming Friday, June 25th 10-11 am.

Speaker: Shin-ichi Ohta, Osaka University and RIKEN

Title: Localization and isoperimetric inequalities

Abstract: The localization (a.k.a. needle decomposition) is a powerful technique reducing an inequality on a high-dimensional space to its one-dimensional counterpart on geodesics. Recently the localization was generalized to Riemannian manifolds as well as metric measure spaces, and applied to analyze various geometric and analytic inequalities. In this talk, we focus on isoperimetric inequalities, and discuss also their rigidity and stability if time permits.

You can obtain a zoom link through the following registration page:
https://oist.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcvfuiuqj0sH9EHENH9STaUM1ArxxoSvR83

More information of the seminar can be found here:
https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/2021-summer-analysis-metric-spaces-seminar-0

Please feel free to contact me if there are any questions.

Best regards,
Xiaodan Zhou

Analysis on Metric Spaces Unit
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp<mailto:xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp>

https://groups.oist.jp/aoms