-------------------------------------
Date: 12 Jul 2017, 16:30-18:00
Title: A Convenient Fibered Category for Representation Theory
Speaker: Atsushi Yamaguchi (Osaka Prefecture University, 5th Cluster, Mathematics)
Room: A-427, Faculty of Science, Shinshu University
Abstract:
We begin this talk by reviewing the definition of representations of group objects in a category with finite products in terms of fibered category.
Then, we give a sufficient condition to construct induced representations of group objects by extending the notion of cartesian closed category to fibered categories.
We also verify that the fibered category constructed from the category of functorial modules which embeds the fibered category constructed from the category of ordinary "affine" modules satisfies the condition introduced above.
These arguments will be applied to study representations of the (topological) affine group scheme represented by the dual Steenrod algebra (in future).

奮ってご参加下さい。
情報の更新はメールまたは下記 web ページにてお知らせいたします。

http://math.shinshu-u.ac.jp/~topology/seminar/index.html

信州トポロジーセミナーでは、講演者を随時募集しております。