-------------------------------------
Date: 26 Jul 2017, 16:30-18:00
Title: A Nullstellensatz for ideals of C^\infty functions
Speaker: Hirofumi Kondo (Ninomiya High School)
Room: A-427, Faculty of Science, Shinshu University
Abstract:
Let J be a finitely generated ideal of C^\infty functions on an open
subset of R^n and J^^* the set of all C^\infty functions vanishing on
the zeros of J.
J. Bochnak conjectures that J^*=J if and only if J is real and closed
with respect to C^\infty topology.
J. J. Risler shows that above Bochnak's conjecture is affirmative in the
case of n=2 and restricted n=3, however it is still open in another
situations.
In this talk, I would like to introduce my result that J^* has a
concrete expression using by J in the case of n=2 under weak conditions.
Then in the case of n=2, we have that Bochnak's conjecture is
affirmative, and it is an another proof of Risler's result.

奮ってご参加下さい。
情報の更新はメールまたは下記 web ページにてお知らせいたします。

http://math.shinshu-u.ac.jp/~topology/seminar/index.html

信州トポロジーセミナーでは、講演者を随時募集しております。