[geometry-ml:05489] Announcement: Gone Fishing 2024

Noriaki Ikeda nikeda @ se.ritsumei.ac.jp
2023年 12月 18日 (月) 18:35:37 JST

各位

Poisson幾何をテーマとした研究会 Gone Fishing Meeting
のアナウンスがありましたので共有いたします。

池田憲明
立命館大学理工学部

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce the 10th Gone Fishing Meeting on Poisson
Geometry, taking place at Northwestern University from Thursday, April
11 (2pm) to Sunday, April 14 (12:30pm), 2024.

The theme for the meeting is 'Poisson geometry and representation
theory', and it will feature invited talks by

Pavel Etingof (MIT)
Alexander Goncharov (Yale University)
Xin Jin (Boston College)
Ivan Losev (Yale University)
David Nadler (University of California, Berkeley)

You are invited to register on the conference web page:

https://sites.northwestern.edu/gonefishing24/

The deadline to request giving a talk is March 1, 2024 (or until the
schedule is filled), as is the deadline for registration for potential
financial support.

Please pass this information onto your students and colleagues who may
be interested. We look forward to seeing many of you at Northwestern
next year!

Best regards,

The organizers:
Sam Evens, Gus Schrader, Dmitry Tamarkin and Boris Tsygan