大阪大学の岩井雅崇です. 大阪大学幾何セミナーのご案内をいたします.

日時:
2023年11月20日(月) 13:30--15:00

場所:
大阪大学理学部E404講義室(豊中キャンパス)

講演者:
Karl-Theodor Sturm (University of Bonn)

タイトル:
Metric Measure Spaces and Distribution-valued Ricci Bounds

アブストラクト:
We will study metric measure spaces $(X,d,m)$ beyond the scope of
spaces with synthetic lower Ricci bounds. In particular, we introduce
distribution-valued lower Ricci bounds $BE_1(\kappa,\infty)$;
* for which we prove the equivalence with sharp gradient estimates,
* the class of which will be preserved under time changes with
arbitrary $\psi \in Lip_b(X)$, and
* which are satisfied for the Neumann Laplacian on arbitrary
semi-convex subsets $Y \subset X$.
In the latter case, the distribution-valued Ricci bound will be given
by the signed measure $\kappa= k m_Y + \ell \sigma_{\partial Y}$ where
$k$ denotes a variable synthetic lower bound for the Ricci curvature
of $X$ and $\ell$ denotes a lower bound for the "curvature of the
boundary" of $Y$, defined in purely metric terms.

今後のセミナー予定表: http://www4.math.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp/sembbs2/announce.cgi
皆様のご参加をお待ちしております.

大阪大学大学院理学研究科数学専攻
岩井雅崇