[geometry-ml:04949] Analysis on metric spaces seminar this week

Xiaodan Zhou XIAODAN.ZHOU @ OIST.JP
2022年 11月 28日 (月) 11:11:17 JST

Dear all,

This is Xiaodan Zhou from Analysis on metric spaces unit at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University.

The next talk of our seminar is scheduled on this coming Friday, December 2nd 9-10 am.

Speaker: Nguyen Lam, Memorial University of Newfoundland

Title: Sharp Uncertainty Principles and their stability

Abstract: The Heisenberg uncertainty principle, which is a fundamental result in quantum mechanics, and related inequalities such as the hydrogen and Hardy uncertainty principles, belong to the family of geometric inequalities known as the Caffarelli-Kohn-Nirenberg inequalities. In this talk, we discuss some recent results about the optimal uncertainty principles, Caffarelli-Kohn-Nirenberg inequalities, and their quantitative stability. The talk is based on recent joint works with C. Cazacu, J. Flynn and G. Lu.

You can obtain a zoom link through the following registration page:
https://oist.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJElcuCuqTorH9Wv8t0b2gKfkUMSU4aDfzDI

More information of the seminar can be found here:
https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/2021-summer-analysis-metric-spaces-seminar-0

Please feel free to forward the information to anyone who may be interested. We look forward to seeing you in the seminar.

Best regards,
Xiaodan Zhou

Analysis on Metric Spaces Unit
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp<mailto:xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp>

https://groups.oist.jp/aoms