[geometry-ml:04851] 訃報 Steve Zelditch氏

勝田 篤 katsuda @ math.kyushu-u.ac.jp
2022年 9月 12日 (月) 06:24:42 JST

幾何学メーリングリストの皆様,

Steve Zelditch氏がお亡くなりになられたそうです.
以下のホームページに情報が掲載される予定とのことです.

https://irma-web1.math.unistra.fr/~klevtsov/Steve_Zelditch_Conference_2022/

まだ,情報は上記ページには掲載されてないようですので
今朝の1:37に送信されたコンフェレンスの登録者へのメールのコピーを貼り付けます.

Dear Participants,

We are deeply sad and heartbroken to announce that Steve Zelditch passed
away this morning. He was a great person and a generous friend who inspired
many in the mathematical community.  After consultation with Steve
Zelditch's wife and with his friends and colleagues, we have decided to
carry on with the last day of the conference. We are all in agreement that
Steve would have liked us to continue the conference.

  Sincerely,

(From the organizers: Nalini Anantharaman, Colin Guillarmou, Hamid Hezari,
  Semyon Klevtsov, Fabricio Mazia, Alexander Strohmaier)

6:19のメールです.

Tributes to Steve Zelditch

Dear Participants,

Our conference in honor of Steve Zelditch is now officially over but our
memories of him will remain with us forever. We have placed a link on
the front page of the conference where you can write a tribute or a note
of condolences to be shared with his family and his mathematical community.

  Sincerely Yours,

(From the organizers: Nalini Anantharaman, Colin Guillarmou, Hamid Hezari,
  Semyon Klevtsov, Fabricio Macia, Alexander Strohmaier)

                  九州大学数理学研究院 勝田 篤