[geometry-ml:04474] OIST Analysis seminar this week

Xiaodan Zhou XIAODAN.ZHOU @ OIST.JP
2021年 10月 11日 (月) 09:51:54 JST

Dear all,

This is Xiaodan Zhou from Analysis on metric spaces unit at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University.

The next talk of our seminar is scheduled on this coming Thursday, October 14th 3 pm.

Speaker: Panu Lahti, Chinese Academy of Sciences

Title: Quasiconformal and Sobolev mappings in metric measure spaces

Abstract: Starting from Gehring, the equivalence between the metric, geometric, and analytic def- initions of quasiconformality has been investigated by various authors. There are many results stating that if a mapping is metrically quasiconformal, perhaps only in a relaxed sense, then it is analytically quasiconformal, or at least a Sobolev mapping. In recent work, we have shown an improved version of such a result, which seems to detect more Sobolev mappings than previous results in the literature. I will discuss these results as well as the general strategy of the proofs.

You can obtain a zoom link through the following registration page:
https://oist.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwpdO2prTgpHNSXKmS4Ko7Aw8xVDtJEu7TO

More information of the seminar can be found here:
https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/2021-summer-analysis-metric-spaces-seminar-0

Please feel free to contact me if there are any questions.

Best regards,
Xiaodan Zhou

Analysis on Metric Spaces Unit
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp

https://groups.oist.jp/aoms