[geometry-ml:04320] OIST Analysis on Metric Spaces Seminar

Xiaodan Zhou XIAODAN.ZHOU @ OIST.JP
2021年 5月 10日 (月) 11:10:56 JST

Dear all,

This is Xiaodan Zhou from Analysis on metric spaces unit at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University. I am writing to introduce our online seminar:

https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/2021-summer-analysis-metric-spaces-seminar-0

Our first talk is scheduled on this coming Friday, May 14th 9-10 am.

Speaker : Juan Manfredi, University of Pittsburgh

Title: Natural p-means for the p-Laplacian in Euclidean space and the Heisenberg Group

Abstract: We prove uniform convergence in Lipschitz domains in $\mathbb{R}^n$ (and in $C^{1,1}$ domains in the Heisenberg group) of approximations to $p$-harmonic functions obtained using the natural $p$-means introduced by Ishiwata, Magnanini, and Wadade in 2017. This talk is based in  joint work with Andr\'as Domokos and Diego Ricciotti (Sacramento) and  Bianca Stroffolini (Naples).

You can obtain a zoom link through the following registration page:
https://oist.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqf-qurDkrHtFud3k0blDa414LTsAjPeiJ

More information of the talk can be found here:
https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/event/2021-summer-analysis-metric-spaces-seminar

Please feel free to contact me if there are any questions.

Best regards,
Xiaodan Zhou

Analysis on Metric Spaces Unit
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp<mailto:xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp>

https://groups.oist.jp/aoms