[geometry-ml:04289] Re: CREST Seminar

Yasuyuki Kawahigashi yasuyuki @ ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp
2021年 3月 27日 (土) 08:48:45 JST

皆様,
CREST オンラインセミナーの次回講演者は山下真由子さんで,以下のようになります.
Speaker: Mayuko Yamashita (RIMS, Kyoto University)
Title: The classification problem of non-topological invertible QFT's an d
a physically motivated model for the Anderson duals
Date/Time: 16:00-17:30, Friday, April 23, 2021
Abstract: Freed and Hopkins conjectured that the deformation classes of
non-topological invertible quantum field theories are classified by a
generalized cohomology theory called the Anderson dual of bordism theories.
The main difficulty of this problem lies in the fact that we do not have
the axioms for QFT's. In this talk, I will explain the ongoing work to give
a new approach to this conjecture. We construct a new, physically motivated
model for the Anderson duals. This model is constructed so that it
abstracts a certain property of invertible QFT's which physicists believe
to hold in general. I will start from basic motivations for the
classification problem, report the progress of our work and explain future
directions. This is the joint work with Yosuke Morita (Kyoto, math) and
Kazuya Yonekura (Kyushu, physics).
Zoom リンクご希望の方は下記ページで登録をお願いします.(リンクは毎回同じで
すので登録済みの方は再登録は不要です.)
https://www.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~yasuyuki/crest-seminar.htm
河東泰之