[geometry-ml:04264] Re: CREST Seminar

Yasuyuki Kawahigashi yasuyuki @ ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp
2021年 2月 12日 (金) 17:40:40 JST

皆様,
下記のオンラインセミナーの第4回講演者は Yuan Yaoさんで,
Speaker: Yuan Yao (RIKEN)
Title: Critical parafermionic systems - from bosonization to parafermionization
Date/Time: 16:00-17:30, Friday, March 26, 2021
Abstract: In this talk, we will discuss a Zk parafermionization and
bosonization scheme for one-dimensional lattice models and field theories
on a torus, starting from the conventional bosonization for k=2. The Zk
parafermionization enables us to investigate the critical theories of
parafermionic chains whose fundamental degrees of freedom are
parafermionic, and we find that their modular covariance properties are
unconventional in that their partition functions on a torus transform
differently from any conformal field theory when k>2. Several concrete
examples of lattice models will be discussed where parafermionic statistics
can be manifested. This talk is based on the preprint: arxiv:2012.07529.
となります.Zoom リンクご希望の方は下記ページで登録をお願いします.(リンク
は毎回同じです.)
https://www.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~yasuyuki/crest-seminar.htm
河東泰之