[geometry-ml:04245] Complex Geometric Analysis Seminar 1/18

Kengo Hirachi hirachi @ ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp
2021年 1月 10日 (日) 12:19:46 JST

皆様

複素解析幾何セミナー@東大数理のご案内です。
2021年01月18日(月)

10:30-12:00   オンライン開催
濱野佐知子 氏 (大阪市立大)
The hydrodynamic period matrices and closings of an open Riemann surface of finite genus
[ 講演概要 ]
A closing of an open Riemann srface
 of finite genus is a shorter name of a closed Riemann surface of the same genus into which
 can be embedded by a homology type preserving conformal mapping. We observe the Riemann period matrices of all closings of
 in the Siegel upper half space. It is known that every hydrodynamic differential on
 yields a closing of
 called a hydrodynamic closing. (A hydrodynamic differential is a holomorphic which describes a steady flow on
 of an ideal fluid.) We study the period matices induced by hydrodynamic closings of
. This is a joint work with Masakazu Shiba.
[ 参考URL ]
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0vcu2rrDIqG9Rv5AT0Mpi37urIkJ1IRldB <https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0vcu2rrDIqG9Rv5AT0Mpi37urIkJ1IRldB>
今後の予定はこちら
https://www.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/seminar/geocomp/future.html <https://www.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/seminar/geocomp/future.html>