[geometry-ml:03056] MS seminar at Kavli IPMU -- Agnieszka Bodzenta (Edinburgh University) -- Aug 4, 2017

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2017年 8月 3日 (木) 06:28:42 JST

Dear all,

I am sorry for the short notice. I would like to announce the following Mathematics and String theory seminar at Kavli IPMU

Speaker: Agnieszka Bodzenta (Edinburgh University)