[geometry-ml:02887] MS seminar at Kavli IPMU -- Patricio Gallardo (U of Georgia) -- Feb 21, 2017

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2017年 1月 20日 (金) 04:08:16 JST

Dear all,

I would like to announce the following Mathematics and String theory seminar at Kavli IPMU.

Speaker: Patricio Gallardo (U of Georgia)