[geometry-ml:02842] Lectures by Dennis Gaitsgory (Harvard U) -- Nov 24-25, 2016 -- CANCELED!!!

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2016年 11月 22日 (火) 10:18:39 JST

Dear all,

two months ago I have announced lectures by Dennis Gaitsgory (see the message bellow). Unfortunately, due to some health problems, Prof. Gaitsgory had to cancel his visit. The lectures will be rescheduled for the week of March 13-17, 2017. I will make an announcement again once the schedule is fixed.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.