-------------------------------------
Date: 2 Jul 2014, 16:30-18:00
Title: On the Fukaya-Seidel categories of surface Lefschetz fibrations
Speaker: Satoshi Sugiyama (University of Tokyo)
Room: A-427, Faculty of Science, Shinshu University
Abstract:
In this talk, I will explain some relation between PALFs and the Fukaya-Seidel categories, and some problems.
The Fukaya-Seidel categories are first introduced by Seidel in 2008, in the literature of Mirror symmetry.
Seidel defined the Fukaya-Seidel categories for "symplectic" Lefschetz fibrations, but we can also define the categories for PALFs, which is what I want to talk.
Further, the Fuakaya-Seidel categories for PALFs can be described in terms of combinatorics.
So we can expect some applications.
I will talk about this.

奮ってご参加下さい。
情報の更新はメールまたは下記 web ページにてお知らせいたします。