theory

Date: Tue, Jun 11, 2013, 13:15 - 14:45

Place: Seminar Room A

Abstract: Displaceability of Lagrangian submanifolds is one of the central
themes of symplectic topology. For example, Lagrangian Floer theory is a
method to solve this problem.

M. Entov and L. Polterovich gave a method to solve this problem by Oh-
Schwarz spectral invariants which are from Hamitonian Floer theory.

We explain the theory of Entov and Polterovich and our result relating to
it.

You can check the location from
http://www.ipmu.jp/access-0
The schedule of the seminar can be checked from
http://db.ipmu.jp/seminar/