[geometry-ml:01443] [Fwd: Workshop celebrating Bill Bruce 60th and Terry Wall 75th birthdays]

izumiya @ math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp izumiya @ math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
2012年 4月 12日 (木) 11:55:49 JST

幾何学分科会の皆さま

リバプールで開催される、Bruceさん(60歳)、Wallさん(75歳)
の記念研究集会の案内を転送します。

泉屋

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Dear Colleague,

Please pass this email to anyone you think might be interested.

It is being sent to a fairly large list so please forgive me if you have
already said
you cannot attend or have already responded positively to an invitation.

The webpage for the above conference is now in a slightly more detailed
state:

http://liv.ac.uk/~pjgiblin/B-W2012/index.htm

and, in principle, even permits registration. Note that
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM ME TELLING YOU THAT THE
CONFERENCE IS SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL (AND SOMETIMES TRAVEL)
EXPENSES THEN YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER. JUST FILL IN THE
FORM WHICH I SENT YOU. (And thanks to those who have already
returned the form.)  If you are planning to bring students or
accompanying persons who are not supported then they will need to
register. The registration page contains information about costs and a link
to the (unfortunately somewhat bizarre) Conference Office "OnLine Shop"
for booking
and paying for accommodation and meals and paying the registration fee.

If you have not been contacted by me about support from the conference and
you or your students are unable to attend without support then please let
me know.
There remains some possibility of further support but no promises are made
at present.

If you have any queries please do contact me.

Peter Giblin
on behalf of the Organizers
Professor Peter J Giblin
Department of Mathematical Sciences