Speaker: Akira Shudo (Tokyo Metropolitan U)

Date: Nov 22 (Tue) 13:15-14:45

Place: Seminar room A

Title: The Stokes geometry of a quantum non-integrable map

Abstract:
We here discuss the Stokes geometry for the Feynman propagator of a
certain nonintegrable map. We first provide a brief review for virtual
turning points and new Stokes curves that have been introduced
as new notions in the exact WKB framework, and explain how to employ
them to perform the saddle point evaluation of the quantum propagator.
We also stress the importance of such a treatment
in the issue of multi-dimensional quantum tunneling.
You can check the location from
http://www.ipmu.jp/access-0
The schedule of the seminar can be checked from
http://db.ipmu.jp/seminar/