Speaker: Yanki Lekili (Cambridge University)

Date: Nov 19 (Sat) 15:00-16:30

Place: Seminar room A

Title: Fukaya category of the punctured torus

Abstract:
In joint work with Tim Perutz, we give a complete
characterization of the exact Fukaya category of the punctured
torus, denoted by Fuk(T_0). This, in
particular, means that one can write down an explicit minimal model for
Fuk(T_0) in the form of an A-infinity algebra, denoted by A, and
classify A-infinity
structures on the relevant algebra. A result that we will discuss is
that no associative
algebra is quasi-equivalent to the model A of the Fukaya category of the
punctured torus, i.e. A is non-formal. We will then deduce that
Fuk(T_0) is derived
equivalent to the category of perfect complexes on an irreducible
rational curve with
a double point, an instance of homological mirror symmetry.
You can check the location from
http://www.ipmu.jp/access-0
The schedule of the seminar can be checked from
http://db.ipmu.jp/seminar/