[geometry-ml:01281] Seminar at IPMU on 6/21 Abe

Satoshi Kondo satoshi.kondo @ gmail.com
2011年 6月 11日 (土) 14:33:08 JST

Dear colleagues:

We announce the following seminar at IPMU
(the Institute for the Physics and Mathematics of the Universe).

Regards,

Satoshi Kondo (IPMU)
http://ipmu.jp/

===========
Speaker: Tomoyuki Abe (IPMU)

Time: June 21 (Tue), 13:15-14:45

Place: Seminar room A

Title: Product formula for p-adic epsilon factors

Abstract:
In the Lafforgue's proof of Langlands' program for function field,
he used so called the product formula for epsilon factors,
which was proven by Laumon in 80's.
In the first part of my lecture, I will talk about what Langlands' program is
and what product formula is roughly saying.
For the second part, I'll state rather detailed statement of
my recent result, a product formula for p-adic epsilon factors,
jointly with A. Marmora, and sketch the proof.

You can check the location from
http://www.ipmu.jp/access/img/KashiwaCampusMap.png
The schedule of the seminar can be checked from
http://db.ipmu.jp/seminar/