[geometry-ml:00848] Seminars at IPMU by Yongbin Ruan (Univ. Michigan) 5/7,8,11

Satoshi Kondo satoshi.kondo @ gmail.com
2009年 4月 30日 (木) 16:22:31 JST

Dear colleagues:

We announce lectures at IPMU by
Professor Yongbin Ruan (Univ. Michigan).

Regards,

Satoshi Kondo (IPMU)
satoshi.kondo @ ipmu.jp

Title: 	Landau-Ginzburg model and integrable hierarchies more