2024年 1月 18日 (木) 11:11:18 JST

皆様,
下記の講演の題名が変更になり,アブストラクトが加わったので,再度ご案内します.前回書きました通り,普段より開始時間が30分遅くなっているのでご注意ください.
河東泰之
---
Speaker: Ryuichi Shindou (Peking University)
Title: Effect of weak band topology in metal-insulator transition in chiral
symmetry classes
Date/Time: 16:30-18:00, Friday, February 9, 2024
Abstract: An interplay between disorder and a weak band topology in chiral
symmetry classes leads to an intermediate phase between metal and Anderson
localized phases, dubbed as "quasi-localized" phase, where wave function
along a spatial direction with the weak topological index is delocalized
but exponentially localized along the other direction(s). In this talk, I
will introduce our recent studies on this topics.