[geometry-ml:05466] 東工大談話会(12/13)

Nobuhiro Honda honda @ math.titech.ac.jp
2023年 12月 6日 (水) 10:25:22 JST

皆様

以下のように大岡山談話会が開催されます。

12月13日(水) 15:20 - 16:20
東工大大岡山キャンパス 本館2階 201セミナー室
Jeff Viaclovsky 氏 (University of California, Irvine)
"Gravitational instantons and rational surfaces"

I will begin with some background discussion of a class of complete non-compact hyperkahler metrics in dimension 4, which are known as “gravitational instantons.” A famous example is that of Eguchi-Hanson found in 1979. Since then, examples with many other types of asymptotic geometries have been discovered. Through the works of many authors, gravitational instantons have recently been completely classified, and I will also discuss some aspects of this classification. In particular, these spaces can always be compactified complex analytically to rational surfaces. The classification involves techniques from complex geometry, differential geometry, and PDE theory.

Viaclovsky氏の歓迎会を談話会終了後、18時頃から開催します。
参加下さる方は、来週月曜18:00までに本多までご返信下さい。
よろしくお願いいたします。

本多宣博