2023年 9月 25日 (月) 12:53:40 JST

皆様

大阪大学の岩井雅崇です. 大阪大学幾何セミナーのご案内をいたします.

日時:
2023年10月2日(月) 13:30--15:00

場所:
大阪大学理学部E404講義室

講演者:
Giovanni Placini (Università degli Studi di Cagliari)

タイトル:
Ricci curvature of canonical Kähler metrics (after Calabi)

アブストラクト:
A Kähler manifold admits a plethora of metrics. Exhibiting canonical
Kähler metrics,, e.g. Kähler-Einstein, constant scalar curvature,
etc., and studying their properties is a central problem in Kähler
geometry.
In this talk, inspired by Calabi’s work, we define a large class of
Kähler metrics which we call well-behaved.
We will discuss such metric and present several explicit examples and
open problems.
Finally, we prove a property of well-behaved metrics extending some
classical results on Kähler-Einstein metrics and present its
consequences.

今後のセミナー予定表: http://www4.math.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp/sembbs2/announce.cgi

なお今学期からzoom配信をやめ, 対面開催のみとしました. ご了承ください.
皆様のご参加をお待ちしております.