大阪大学の岩井雅崇です. 大阪大学幾何セミナーのご案内をいたします.

日時:
2023年8月21日(月) 13:30--15:00

場所:
大阪大学理学部E404講義室 および Zoom (ハイブリッド型)

講演者:
Luigi Vezzoni (Università di Torino)

タイトル:
The quaternionic Calabi-Yau conjecture via a parabolic approach

アブストラクト:
The talk focuses on special metrics that are compatible with
hypercomplex structures. In particular, I will consider hyperKähler
with torsion metrics (HKT) introduced by Howe and Papadopoulos in
1996. HKT manifolds represent the hypercomplex counterpart of Kähler
manifolds in many ways, and in this context balanced HKT metrics play
the same role of Calabi-Yau metrics in Kähler geometry. In 2010
Alesker and Verbitsky introduced a Calabi-Yau type problem in HKT
geometry, stating a conjecture that is still open. In the talk, I will
present a parabolic approach for studying the conjecture via a
geometric flow. This approach leads to a new proof of a Theorem of
Dinew-Sroka about the solvability of the conjecture on hyperKähler
manifolds.

今後のセミナー予定表: http://www4.math.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp/sembbs2/announce.cgi

皆様のご参加をお待ちしております.

大阪大学大学院理学研究科数学専攻