大阪大学の岩井雅崇です. 大阪大学幾何セミナーのご案内をいたします.

日時:
2023年5月29日(月) 13:30--15:00

場所:
大阪大学理学部E404講義室 および Zoom (ハイブリッド型)

講演者:
Ya GAO (Hubei University・大阪大学)

タイトル:
Prescribed (k,l)-Weingarten Curvature Problems in Lorentz-Minkowski Space

アブストラクト:
The study of prescribed curvature problem is a hot and important topic
in Geometric Analysis, which denote to confirming the existence (and
maybe the possible uniqueness) or non-existence of submanifolds with
curvature equaling some prescribed function and with (if exists) some
given boundary condition. We consider more general prescribed
(k,l)-Weingarten curvature equation with Dirichlet boundary condition
in Lorentz-Minkowski space, and under suitable settings, we can obtain
the existence and uniqueness of solution.

Zoomミーティングに参加する
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83325610279?pwd=cFhuQS9wRlJmTnNwUVF2eWJEbmU1Zz09

ミーティングID: 833 2561 0279
パスコード: 531006