[geometry-ml:04929] OIST workshop "Potential theory and random walks in metric spaces", May 30-June 2, 2023

Xiaodan Zhou XIAODAN.ZHOU @ OIST.JP
2022年 11月 16日 (水) 10:28:36 JST

Dear all,

This is Xiaodan Zhou from Analysis on metric spaces unit at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University.

We would like to invite you to join OIST Workshop  "Potential theory and random walks in metric spaces”, May 30-June 2, 2023 at OIST. https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/2023-workshop-potential-theory-and-random-walks-metric-spaces

This is a hybrid workshop and the application for onsite participation is open at https://groups.oist.jp/prm/application
The deadline for onsite application is Jan 15th, 2023. Due to the limitation of space capacity and budget, we can only host a fixed number of onsite participants. Results of your application will be notified by the end of February 2023. Online participation link will be available later.

A list of plenary speakers is given below. Further updates of the conference will be posted in the website.

Jana Björn, Linköping University

Simone Di Marino, Università di Genova

Annina Iseli, University of Fribourg

Naotaka Kajino, Kyoto University

​​Kuwae Kazuhiro, Fukuoka University

Takashi Kumagai, Waseda University

Juha Kinnunen*, Aalto University (* To be confirmed)

Xining Li, Sun Yat-sen University

Qing Liu, OIST

Nageswari Shanmugalingam, University of Cincinnati

Dimitrios Ntalampekos, Stony Brook University

Mathav Muragan, University of British Columbia

Olli Saari, University of Bonn

Yannick Sire, John Hopkins University

Ye Zhang, OIST

Please feel free to forward the information to anyone who may be interested in. We look forward to meeting you in the workshop.

Best regards,
Xiaodan Zhou on behalf of all organizers

Analysis on Metric Spaces Unit
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp<mailto:xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp>

https://groups.oist.jp/aoms