[geometry-ml:04891] Analysis on metric spaces seminar this week

Xiaodan Zhou XIAODAN.ZHOU @ OIST.JP
2022年 10月 17日 (月) 09:20:18 JST

Dear all,

This is Xiaodan Zhou from Analysis on metric spaces unit at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University.

The next talk of Analysis on metric spaces seminar is scheduled on this coming Friday, October 21th, 9-10 am.

Speaker: Professor Fabrice Baudoin, University of Connecticut

Title: Korevaar-Schoen-Sobolev spaces and critical exponents on metric measure spaces

Abstract: We will review some of the recent developments in the theory of Korevaar-Schoen-Sobolev spaces. While this theory is equivalent to that of Cheeger and Shanmugalingam if the space supports a Poincare inequality, it offers new perspectives in situations, like fractals, where such inequalities are not available.

You can obtain a zoom link through the following registration page:
https://oist.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUlduurpz0jHty8bIhim2hVnIG8CsEJVAJ7

More information of the seminar can be found here:
https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/2021-summer-analysis-metric-spaces-seminar-0

Please feel free to forward the information to anyone who may be interested. We look forward to seeing you in the seminar.

Best regards,
Xiaodan Zhou

Analysis on Metric Spaces Unit
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp<mailto:xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp>

https://groups.oist.jp/aoms