[geometry-ml:04889] Conference announcement: "An Alpine meeting on non-positive curvature in Kähler geometry"

shigeharu takayama taka @ ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp
2022年 10月 14日 (金) 00:05:20 JST

agmail, geometry-ml, ca-ml の皆様、
(重複してお受け取りの際はご容赦ください.)

2023年6月にフランスで開催される研究集会の案内を転送いたします。

高山 茂晴
東大数理

---------------- 以下転送 -----------------
Dear colleagues,

We are organizing an international meeting around the theme of
NON-POSITIVE CURVATURE IN KAHLER GEOMETRY ("An Alpine meeting on
non-positive curvature in Kähler geometry").
It will take place from June 5-9, 2023 at the Centre Paul Langevin of
CNRS, which is located in Aussois (a town in the Vanoise National Park
in the French Alps).

This conference will consist of several research talks and two
minicourses by Bruno Klingler and Christian Schnell.

Here is a preliminary list of speakers:

     Ben Bakker (UIC)
     Sébastien Boucksom (IMJ-PRG)
     Damian Brotbek (U. Lorraine)
     Yohan Brunebarbe (U. Bordeaux)
     Benoît Claudon (U. Rennes 1)
     Martin Deraux (U. Grenoble Alpes)
     Stéphane Druel (U. Lyon 1)
     Cécile Gachet (U. Côte d'Azur)
     Daniel Greb (U. Duisburg-Essen)
     Bruno Klingler (Humbold U.) -- Mini-course
     Mihai Păun (Bayreuth U.)
     Erwan Rousseau (U. Bretagne Occidentale)
     Christian Schnell (Stony Brook U.) -- Mini-course
     Shigeharu Takayama (U. Tokyo)
     Valentino Tosatti (NYU)

This conference is part of the ANR project KARMAPOLIS
(https://karmapolis.pages.math.cnrs.fr/index.html). More information is
available on the webpage of the event:
https://karmapolis.pages.math.cnrs.fr/aussois.html
where you can pre-register for the conference.

The deadline for the registration is March 1, 2023. Limited funding
should be available for some participants: we strongly encourage
applications from young researchers (PhD students, postdocs).

We kindly ask you to circulate the announcement among your colleagues
and your usual mailing lists.

Looking forward to seeing you in Aussois,
Kind regards,
The organizers,

B. Cadorel, J. Cao, Y. Deng & H. Guenancia