[geometry-ml:04689] Analysis on Metric Spaces Workshop, OIST 2022

Xiaodan Zhou XIAODAN.ZHOU @ OIST.JP
2022年 5月 9日 (月) 10:03:32 JST

Dear all,

This is Xiaodan Zhou from Analysis on metric spaces unit at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University.

We would like to invite you to join the “Analysis on Metric Spaces” workshop, May 23-27, 2022 at OIST.  Due to covid prevention measures, we can only host participants online. You can obtain a zoom link through the following registration page: https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/workshop-registration

The aim of this workshop is to bring together a number of top class mathematicians of this area in several research lines. Specific topics to be emphasized during the conference include geometric function and geometric measure theory, nonlinear potential and calculus of variations theory, and notions of curvature in non-smooth spaces. We hope this workshop will act as a platform to introduce recent advances and trends in this field and is to inspire valuable discussions and collaborations.

A list of plenary speakers is given below. More details including the schedule and talk abstracts are available: https://groups.oist.jp/aoms/oist-workshop-analysis-metric-spaces

Hiroaki Aikawa, Chubu University
Luigi Ambrosio, SNS Pisa
Mario Bonk, University of California Los Angeles
Luca Capogna, Smith College
Estibalitz Durand-Cartagena, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia
Sylvester Eriksson-Bique, University of Oulu
Nicola Gigli, SISSA
Piotr Hajlasz, University of Pittsburgh
Shouhei Honda, Tohoku University
Yoshito Ishiki, RIKEN
Jun Kigami, Kyoto University
Antoni Kijowski, OIST
Riikka Korte, Aalto University
Pekka Koskela, University of Jyväskylä
Panu Lahti, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Andrea Mondino, University of Oxford
Shin-ichi Ohta, Osaka University and RIKEN
Nageswari Shamugalingam, University of Cincinnati
Karl-Theodor Sturm, University of Bonn

Please feel free to forward the information to anyone who may be interested in. We look forward to seeing you in the workshop.

Best regards,
Xiaodan Zhou on behalf of all organizers

Analysis on Metric Spaces Unit
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp<mailto:xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp>

https://groups.oist.jp/aoms