件名: Harmonic Map Workshop 2022 in Vienna
日付: 2022-04-19 19:42
発信者: Volker Branding <volker.branding @ univie.ac.at>
宛先: Volker Branding <volker.branding @ univie.ac.at>

Dear friends of harmonic maps,
we hope that this email finds you well.

After the two online workshops in 2020 and 2021 we are very happy
to announce this year's harmonic map workshop which will take place
as a regular in person meeting at the Faculty of Mathematics
of the University of Vienna between the 7th and the 9th of September.

More details concerning the workshop can be found on the website:

https://www.univie.ac.at/projektservice-mathematik/e/index.php?event=dg-w22

The scientific committee will be composed of E. Loubeau, C. Oniciuc and
A. Ratto
and their main task will be to establish the program.
If you are interested in giving a talk at the meeting please submit
a title and an abstract through the form on the above website.
The deadline for proposing a talk is July 1st.

In order to facilitate the organization we would like to ask everybody
who
is interested in participating in the workshop to register on the
website.

Looking very much forward to meeting you in Vienna,
The organizing committee (V. Branding & S. Montaldo)