From: Y.P. Lee <yplee.math @ gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 2:24 AM
Subject: Fwd: Bumsig Kim
To: Todor Milanov <todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp>

Dear Todor,

You have probably heard that Bumsig passed away unexpectedly two days ago.
We are all shocked and deeply saddened to learn about it.

You are probably aware of this. If not, KIAS is planning an online
commemoration for Bumsig. The information is appended below. (I will not be
able to attend it.)

Best,
Y.P.