[geometry-ml:04537] Postdoc position at OIST

Xiaodan Zhou XIAODAN.ZHOU @ OIST.JP
2021年 11月 29日 (月) 11:51:16 JST

Dear all,

This is Xiaodan Zhou from Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University. I am writing concerning one postdoc position at Analysis on Metric Spaces unit at OIST. The start date is negotiable (spring 2022 onward). Applications received by January 31st, 2022 are guaranteed full consideration.

The application materials include cover letter, CV, research summary/proposal (up to 5 pages) and 3-5 reference letters. Application should be submitted through mathjob. More details on this position can be found here:

https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/list/18105

Thank you for your time and consideration. If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Please forward this email to whoever could be interested. Thanks.

Best regards,
Xiaodan Zhou
Analysis on Metric Spaces Unit
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp<mailto:xiaodan.zhou @ oist.jp>

https://groups.oist.jp/aoms