東大数理の談話会(11月、オンライン)についてご案内申し上げます。

Date:November 26 (Friday) 15:30-16:30

Speaker:Professor Gang Tian (BICMR, Peking University)

Title : Ricci flow on Fano manifolds

Abstract : Ricci flow was introduced by Hamilton in early 80s. It
preserves the Kahlerian structure and has found many applications in
Kahler geometry. In this expository talk, I will focus on Ricci flow
on Fano manifolds. I will first survey some results in recent years,
then I will discuss my joint work with Li and Zhu. I will also discuss
the connection between the long time behavior of Ricci flow and some
algebraic geometric problems for Fano manifolds.

 (講演は英語です。)

参加を希望される方は、お手数ですが、以下のURLから参加登録を行ってくださいますようお願い申し上げます。

https://forms.gle/DEppTRX4k7epoSPB8

皆様のご参加をお待ちしております。

植田一石、小木曽啓示(委員長)、柏原崇人、宮本安人

PS1. 談話会の情報は