[geometry-ml:04259] "Number Theory, Strings and Quantum Physics" (June 1st--5th, 2021)

Masahito Yamazaki masahito.yamazaki @ ipmu.jp
2021年 2月 7日 (日) 20:57:59 JST

Dear colleagues,

We are organizing an online workshop to be held from June 1st to June 5th,
2021, titled `Number Theory, Strings and Quantum Physics' (
https://indico.ipmu.jp/event/387/). This workshop aims to bring together
physicists and mathematicians who work on various aspects of number theory.

We aim to facilitate an exchange of key ideas between physicists and
mathematicians in order to achieve a better understanding of both number
theory as well as its applications in string theory and quantum physics in
general. The main topics that will be focused on are:

1. Modularity
2. Invariants of manifolds
3. Dynamical systems and quantum chaos
4. Langlands correspondence
5. BPS state counting

Please register at https://indico.ipmu.jp/event/387/registrations/117/ if
you are interested. We look forward to your participation in the workshop.

Best regards,
The organizers,
Meer Ashwinkumar, Abhiram Kidambi & Masahito Yamazaki