-------------------------------------
Date: 5 Dec 2018, 16:30-18:00
Title: On the cohomology of the orbit foliation of certain group action on the unit circle bundle of a closed hyperbolic surface
Speaker: Mitsunobu Tsutaya (Kyushu University)
Room: A-427, Faculty of Science, Shinshu University
Abstract:
It is well known that PSL(2,R) naturally acts on a closed hyperbolic surface.
We consider the restriction on the subgroup AN of upper triangular matrices.
The deformation of the action of AN is controlled by the differential graded Lie algebra (DGLA) given as the cochain complex of the Lie algebra of AN with an appropriate coefficient.
We have determined certain second cohomology groups and the Lie algebra structure of the cohomology of the DGLA describing our deformation by the unitary representation theory.
In this talk, we recall deformation theory such as Kodaira-Spencer theory, mention the relation between the cohomology of the orbit foliation with our DGLA and explain our results on cohomology groups.
Also, we show some applications to the universal formal deformations of the action of AN and the minimality of the orbit foliation.
This talk is based on a joint work with Hirokazu Maruhashi (University of Tokyo).

奮ってご参加ください。
情報の更新はメールまたは下記 web ページにてお知らせいたします。

http://math.shinshu-u.ac.jp/~topology/seminar/

信州トポロジーセミナーでは、講演者を随時募集しております。