Speaker: Konstantin Aleshkin (SISSA)
Date: Tue, Jul 03, 2018, 13:15 - 14:45
Place:	Seminar Room A

Title:	Computation of flat structures with irrelevant (negatively weighted) directions

Abstract: In this talk, I will explain computations of certain flat structures connected with Calabi-Yau manifolds. Their interesting feature is that these structures can be computed exactly, even though they contain irrelevant directions.

Todor Eliseev Milanov
Associate Professor
Kavli IPMU,  Japan

todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp