Speaker:	Yongbin Ruan (U of Michigan)
Date: Thu, Jun 21, 2018, 15:30 - 17:00
Place: Seminar Room B

Title: Structure of higher genus Gromov-Witten invariants of the quintic 3-fold

Abstract: The computation of higher genus GW-invariants of compact Calami-Yau 3-folds (symbolized by the quintic 3-fold) has been a very difficult problem for both mathematician and physicists. Using the B-model, physicists has proposed a zoo of conjectures for the structure of higher genus GW-invariants of the quintic 3-fold. Working with a group of exceptionally talented young people Guo, Janda and Qile Chen, we have made a breakthrough recently to solve all these conjectures.

2)
Speaker:	Yongbin Ruan (U of Michigan)