[geometry-ml:03285] MS seminars at Kavli IPMU -- Andrea Appel and Michael Singer -- Mar 27, 2018

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2018年 3月 5日 (月) 09:54:46 JST

Dear all,

I would like to announce the following two Mathematics and String theory seminars at Kavli IPMU

1)
Speaker: Andrea Appel (University of Edinburgh)