[geometry-ml:03264] MS seminar at Kavli IPMU -- Patricio Gallardo and Sara Muhvic -- Mar 6, 2018

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2018年 2月 8日 (木) 14:25:42 JST

Dear all,

I would like to announce the following 2 Mathematics and String theory seminars at Kavli IPMU.

1) Speaker: Patricio Gallardo (U of Washington)