2019年度採用の基礎科学特別研究員の公募が開始となりました。
詳しい応募方法等は下記のホームページをご確認ください。

◆2019年度 基礎科学特別研究員 募集要項
日:http://www.riken.jp/careers/programs/spdr/career2019/
英:http://www.riken.jp/en/careers/programs/spdr /career2019/
・公募期間:2月1日(木)〜4月19日(木)
・研究室受入可能性調査:5月上旬前後

<募集分野>
数理科学、物理学(物理学I(素粒子、原子核、宇宙など)、物理学II(物性))、化学、
生物科学(細胞生物学、発生生物学、植物学、構造生物学、微生物学、可視化・計測
など)、医科学(脳神経科学、心理学、免疫学、癌、ゲノム科学など)、工学の科学技
術分野で、理研の研究領域に関連性を有するもの。

Dear all

We have started accepting applications for the positions of Special
Postdoctoral Researcher (SPDR) for FY2019. Please refer to the respective
websites listed below.

FY 2019 SPDR program
Japanese: http://www.riken.jp/careers/programs/spdr/career2019/
English: http://www.riken.jp/en/careers/programs/spdr/career2019/

Application period: February 1 to April 19, 2018
Survey of possible host labs to take place early May 2018

Research fields:
Mathematical Sciences, Physics (Physics I: particle, nuclear, astrophysics,
etc., and Physics II: condensed matter), Chemistry, Biology (cell biology,
developmental biology, plant biology, structural biology, microbiology,
imaging, measuring, etc.),
Medical science (brain science, psychology, immunology, oncology, genome
science, etc.) and Engineering that relate to research being conducted at
RIKEN.