[geometry-ml:03237] MS seminar at Kavli IPMU -- Mauro Porta (University of Strasbourg) -- Feb 13, 2018

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2018年 1月 16日 (火) 09:38:15 JST

Dear all,

I would like to announce the following Mathematics and String theory seminar at Kavli IPMU.

Speaker: Mauro Porta (University of Strasbourg)