[geometry-ml:03132] MS seminar at Kavli IPMU -- Kenji Iohara (U of Lyon) -- Nov 7, 2017

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2017年 10月 17日 (火) 23:22:05 JST

Dear all,

I would like to announce the following Mathematics and String theory seminar at Kavli IPMU.

Speaker:	Kenji Iohara (University of Lyon)