[geometry-ml:03093] MS seminar at Kavli IPMU -- Alice Rizzardo (U of Liverpool) -- Oct 5, 2017

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2017年 9月 15日 (金) 11:41:55 JST

Dear all,

I would like to announce the following Mathematics and String theory seminar at Kavli IPMU

Speaker: Alice Rizzardo (U of Liverpool)