[geometry-ml:03087] Conference at CIRM - January 2018

Akito FUTAKI afutaki @ ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp
2017年 9月 7日 (木) 07:50:40 JST

皆様,

Julien Keller 氏からの依頼により以下のメッセージを転送いたします.

     二木昭人

****************

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

It is our pleasure to announce the conference entitled
"Constant scalar curvature metrics in Kähler and Sasaki geometry"
to be held at Luminy, CIRM, Marseille (FRANCE) from January 15th to
19th, 2018.

Information about the conference can be found at
http://scientific-events.weebly.com/1750.html

Registration for the programme is free but mandatory.
Important: the deadline for pre-registration is October 15th, 2017.

We encourage you to forward this announcement to your Ph.D students or
to collaborators if you feel they could be interested.

Yours sincerely,

Hugues Auvray (Université Paris-Sud)
Hongnian Huang (University of New Mexico)
Julien Keller (Aix-Marseille Université)
Eveline Legendre (Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse)
Rosa Sena Dias (Instituto Superior Tecnico, Portugal)