[geometry-ml:02973] MS seminar at Kavli IPMU -- Laura Schaposnik & Takeshi Ikeda

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2017年 5月 1日 (月) 09:24:09 JST

Dear all,

I would like to announce the following two Mathematics and String theory seminars at Kavli IPMU:

1)
Speaker: Laura Schaposnik (University of Illinois at Chicago)